Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Passion

I like people who are passionate in what they do. With that layer of emotion, it seems to add a whole new purpose to the mundane task.

I like musicians who are passionate about their music - you can feel it in their music, chefs who are passionate about their cooking - you can taste it in their cooking, business people who are so passionate about their business - you can almost see it in their eyes.

I can feel it in Joshua Bell's violin tunes, Leslie Tan's Cello.
I love Jamie Oliver - his passion fuels my inspiration.
And recently i met a lady who runs her own research company - i can see it in her eyes that passion is the main driving factor in her biz.

It has all along been my desire to live my life passionately!

Passionate in being who i am
Passionate in living out what i believe in
Passionate in my relationships
Passionate in my work
Passionate in doing what i enjoy

I guess i'm about a toe into it now, and that will be my guiding principle to focus on for this year to come. It's something fundamental and essential to me :)

No comments: