Thursday, November 29, 2007

Living in an unfair world

The sun shines on both the good and evil.

I must meditate upon this truth to keep me sane, while exasperation and anger welled up within me. I've been treated unfairly and unkindly.

Who can i turn to pour out my grievances?

I have just finished reading The Last Battle, last book of Chronicles of Narnia. Haven't i just been reminded that the world i live in is imperfect? That my hope lies in knowing that one day i'll be truly home - in a perfect world without sin. Let me hence live this life with good cheer, knowing that we're strangers in this land. So there is no way i can be totally happy and comfortable in this place, for this is only but a shadow - a poor one - or type of what there is to come.

Joy is a decision. Peace is of the noble. Love is the greatest.
Let me continue to meditate, and continue to be hopeful.

No comments: