Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Year New Beginnings

The watchnight service on New Year's eve has always been enlightening. This year my pastor chided us for being Thankful for nothing; Critical about everything. I'm certainly guilty of that - especially recently as i wasn't too happy about some ongoings in my workplace. Nonetheless, as Christians we ought to be people who give praises and thanksgiving to God continually, remembering the Goodness of God.

Let 2008 be a year of commitment to do what is right, according to God's standards. Well, i'll become what i'm commited to. I pray that i'll hold fast to this commitment, and may my life be pleasing to Him.

Also, i need to reassess my life a little. It's so true that when we are enjoying life, we don't question ourselves. It's when we hit alow that we start to reassess. One way to discover your metier may be to think about the things that you are proud of and enjoy. I need to pray and meditate on my life's path. I hope i'll have an answer by the end of this month :)

No comments: