Sunday, December 2, 2007

Preoccupation

My past few days have been much ado about nothing - spent most of it watching Anime (Bleach & Naruto) and period drama ( Duke of Mount Deer - when Tony Leung and Andy Lau were still in their 20s).

Sigh, i was too ill-disciplined; i have so much on my to-do list but nothing has materialized. Felt like a little Jack of all trades without focus.

This month is my SOM in church - serving the congregation in our service - welcoming every attendee, handling them bulletins, collecting offering, selling packed lunch boxes etc. I did enjoyed serving the others but thought that I could have been more enthusiastic and gone an extra mile, but i kinda felt a little lazy after a while.

Likewise, i promised my dear to help him out on his products marketing, but it kinda fizzles out after a while. Fortunately i had an ounce of zest left in me, and i prodded him to visit Autobacs. Wasn't as potential as i hoped, but well, one door closes another opens. Nvm, I enjoy challenges - it's a platform for learning.

I have also done nothing to prepare for Xmas - be it a good evangelistic opportunity, be it a good gathering for my friends and family, be it a nice romantic dinner prepared for my dear, be it.....
Ohhhhh :(

And realised that our house has already TOP. Hmmm......better do something about the reno and decor soon. Have to deal with the home loan, and the CPF repayment.

And we have yet to decide on our photographer for the wedding! Gosh!

And i have yet to consider my career progression, and whether i should take my Masters.

Also haven't planned for my Hanoi trip next week!!

So much to do, so little time.
Or learn from Urahara or Duke of Mt Deer...heheheh

No comments: