Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Dinner

Endeavoured to cook for my bf for Christmas, esp after having stopped cooking for ages :P

Menu as follows:

1) Jamie Oliver's Special Lemon Sherbet
I improvised this by making it into a ball and topping up with Club Soda.
My bf loved it! :)

Blend of syrup, lemon juice, lemon zest and mascarpone cheese. To stir hourly for 4 times!



2) Turkish Meatball Stew
Found the recipe on some Turkish website: used minced beef instead.



It was very successful, better than i expected :)

3) Salad
Mixed leaves tossed with Greek dressing, Feta cheese and Olives.

Rocket leaves with proscuitto ham and shaved parmesan cheese.


4) breaded Eryngii mushroom wrapped in proscuitto




5)Toast with hummus, parsley, rocket leaves and parmesan shavings


My bf made this for me! :)

2 comments:

mandyap said...

hee heee you can actually cook?! did your bf get diarrhea after that? :p

agneau said...

=P